FIRST TEST

 

Hi kids!! welcome to this adventure. Are you ready to find a fantastic treasure?

 I am the pirate Edward Teach, although everyone knows me as blcakbeard. 

If you want to know me a little better, click on the following link and star dancing!!  www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6r9BeN0NEk 

Well, now that you have had fun..

I need your help to find my lost treasure...please!! You must be very attentive to the blog, every day I will post a series of activities that must be completed in order to advance in the search. Ready? Go!! To start you have to solve this activity. 💪 

READING

I present to you my parrot, Spoke. I have described the best I could....you must answer the questions that I leave you.....To see  if you have read carefully...

" Spoke is cool, he´s a lot of fun, and he loves pipes. Every day he eats a lot. He also loves peanuts, but what Spoke likes the most is talking. He repeats everything I tell him. He has a large and sharp beak, sometimes itches, but he doesn´t hurt. Spoke is green, always wears a striped shirt yellow and red. It has blue eyes and a orange beak. In the head wears a red and white scarf.  And I always, always carry him on my shoulder. He is my great friend"





Answer the questions:

- What is the parrot name?

 

-What does the parrot eat?

 

-Has the Spoke black eyes?

 

-What is on your head?

 

-What colours are your feathers?

 

-What does Spoke like to eat?

 

-What does he like to do the most?

 

-Where does the blcakbeard pirate always wear it?

 









Comments

  1. Hello Johana,

    I start your blog commenting in this post about the reading exercise you have done.
    First of all, I would like to highlight positively the introduction you have made. I think it is really important that before doing any activity, you catch the student’s attention. In this case you have done it by making them feel like the protagonists of the story as they have to help the pirate to find the treasure. I love your idea. In my opinion, I just think you’ve write too many questions with such a short text. Maybe you could combine a few questions and ask them to paint the parrot as described in the text. So despite having fun we will check if they have understood the story. The drawing could be done with https://kidssearch. com/KidsPaint. html which gives the option to download the drawing and share it with the rest of the class. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Johana.

    Congratulations on your blog. I really like it. It is written in a very positive way which keeps you reading all the posts and looking forward to getting the treasure. I am sure kids will have fun doing all these activities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND TEST

THIRD TEST

LAST TEST