THIRD TEST

 


 Well well dear pirates!! We are nearing the end of the treasure hunt.. I think we are very close ..In this third test I am going to check how well you are in the ear ..

you dare to listen to what I put next...And then answer some questions? Yes?? Go!!.

 You have to listen very carefully to the audition. 

https://youtu.be/T1STyAm3-eU

Already? How many hits have you had? Cool!! You are a pirate with a good ear, that is very important to be able to hear the noises of the sea, and those on the ship...

Sometimes...You hear things..



Let´s drop that topic..I think you deserve a reward. Since you have done so well the previous audition, I leave you a video so that you can continue practicicing listening.

It´s great!! It is a very original pirate story..I hope you like it.

https://youtu.be/pssDw97zFw4



                                                                                                   




           




 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECOND TEST

LAST TEST